Agitate - Circulate - Aerate
Water and energy: both are basic elements of the future. The Inversions-Technik GmbH offers an innovative technology for the treatment of waste water and liquid media. The engines may be used simultaneously as agitators, mixers and surface-aerators. This agitating- and aerating technology is based on a three-dimensional and pulsating motion and on a very special shape of the stirring body, the OLOID. The result: a most sparing energy consumption and best possible solutions in process engineering and evironmental technology.
Technical characteristics are:
- high levels of energy efficiency
- pulsating, directed flow and circulation
- generation of oscillations and waves
- gentle treatment of the composite
- support of biological processes,
- efficient aeration
- suitable for the combination with solar technology.
- pond sewage-treatment plants
- sewage-treatment plants: for denitrification, elimination of phosphat, reduction of floating sludge
- ice free keeping of lakes and ponds, buffer tanks for run-off from airports contaminated with de-icing agents, ponds for snow making water (preparation)
- ponds on golf courts and in parks, rain catchment basins, oxydation ponds
- flocculation and sludge treatment
- leachate of landfill- and composting plants, run-off from composting plants
- catchment basins for industrial waste-water and for general nurseries
- rain catchment basins for communities
- fish-, shrimps- and algae breeding; aquaristic
- liquid manure, biogas plants, wine effluent
- prevention of algae- and blue-green algae blooms
- agitation and homogenization of various liquid media
The team of the Inversions-Technik GmbH gives you comprehensive advice to optimize your present plants and helps you to lower your running costs. A waste of energy harms your environment and your finances.
Partner companies spread all over the world supports you on-site.
The products and processes developed by Inversions-Technik GmbH are based on the inventions of Paul Schatz: www.paul-schatz.ch